Madone SL 6 Disc carries forward the advanced aerodynamic performance and all-around ride quality as other Madone road bike models, but it keeps the price in check with a standard stem and aero bar set up for adjustability. It’s the ultimate racing bike at great value, with extraordinary race performance, aero wheels, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and the sleek look that screams for speed.
You want to go really flippin’ fast. You know exactly what it’s like to be off the front, battling the wind in a solo break, and want all the free speed you can get. You also know great value when you see it, and appreciate the fit and customisation options of a standard bar and stem, and the all-weather stopping power of disc brakes.
Madone SL 6 Disc is ready to race, straight out of the box. It’s built with a full Shimano Ultegra 11-speed group set, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler and a lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with Kammtail Virtual Foil tubes that cut through the wind. Plus, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Comp 5 wheels, a Madone aero seatmast cap and hydraulic disc brakes.
You get the free speed, aerodynamic advantage and superior ride quality of our ultimate racing bike at great value, plus the added ability to mount clip-on aero bars for time trials and triathlons.
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it’s damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- All the aero advantages of Madone, plus the added capability to clip on aero bars for triathlons and time trials
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Let’s be honest: this bike looks incredible, like it’s breaking speed records even when it’s parked at the café for a post-ride espresso
If you wish to discuss this product please feel free to call into our store at 269 Burwood Road, contact us by phone on 03-3832114 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assembly by our cycle mechanics will incur a charge, this will include a free 6-week service check when assembled by us.