Domane SL 7 Disc eTap is a high-performance endurance road bike with the incredible advantage of a fully wireless electronic drive train. SRAM’s Force eTap AXS is fast, smooth and the first ever to use a 12-speed cassette. Pair that with road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed, easy-access internal storage, and Aeolus Pro 3V OCLV Carbon wheels, and you’ll be riding for longer – and having more fun – than you ever thought possible.
It’s right for you if…
You want a super smooth, fast ride and you don’t ever want to miss a shift again. SRAM’s 12-speed Force eTap AXS drivetrain gives you smoother gear progression plus the precision, predictability and clean looks of a fully wireless electronic group set.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with a stable Endurance Geometry and road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a full SRAM Force eTap AXS 2×12 wireless electronic drive train and powerful flat-mount disc brakes. Plus, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V OCLV carbon wheels, a fatigue-reducing Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebar and mudguard mounts. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike’s capability and sleek look.
The final word
All the comfort and road-smoothing benefits of a carbon frame, Front and Rear IsoSpeed, advanced wireless electronic shifting and a 12-speed cassette. This bike lives for long rides, in any conditions, and always shifts like a dream.
Why you’ll love it
- The 12-speed cassette lets you be more precise about your cadence
- The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth and completely wireless
- Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger for longer
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick racing bike
If you wish to discuss this product please feel free to call into our store at 269 Burwood Road, contact us by phone on 03-3832114 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assembly by our cycle mechanics will incur a charge, this will include a free 6-week service check when assembled by us.