Rail 7 is a long-travel electric mountain bike built for ripping the big stuff. It features the same high-end trail tech as our analogue trail bikes, an upgraded fork, drivetrain, battery and more, plus a powerful new Bosch drive system that’s basically like having your own shuttle.
It’s right for you if…
You’re looking for a trail-specific e-MTB that’s designed to tackle the same tough terrain as regular trail bikes. You already know just how awesome e-MTBs are on the mountain, and want to invest in higher-performance components.
The tech you get
A light and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a 625 Wh battery for sleek looks and protection on the trail, a 160 mm RockShox Yari RC fork, 150 mm of rear travel with a RockShox Deluxe RL shock, a powerful new Bosch Performance Line CX 250 W motor that assists up to 32 km/h and a Purion controller. A 1×12 Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain, dropper post, Shimano 4-piston brakes and Bontrager Line Comp 30 29er wheels.
The final word
Rail 7 features an upgraded Shimano drivetrain and brakes, and an upgraded RockShox fork. But the biggest deal is that it houses the longest-range Bosch battery you can get. That means more runs and more fun.
Why you’ll love it
- The new, better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you’re pedalling, and has less drag when you’re not
- Rail shreds just as hard as its non-electric brethren, plus it powers you right back up the mountain – no shuttle or lift necessary
- Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
- It’s equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
If you wish to discuss this product please feel free to call into our store at 269 Burwood Road, contact us by phone on 03-3832114 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assembly by our cycle mechanics will incur a charge, this will include a free 6-week service check when assembled by us.