Powerfly LT 9.7 is an OCLV Mountain Carbon electric mountain bike with long-travel suspension and a high-end parts spec. This high-performance e-MTB is built to take you into the wild unknown to rip up and down whatever mountains you can find. Plus, Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system gives you better balance and protection on the trail, great looks and exceptional ease of use.\
It’s right for you if…
Rugged terrain, wild trails, big adventures – this is the stuff that gets your heart racing. You’re looking for an e-MTB with the major performance upgrade of a carbon frame, and you want a high-quality parts spec and suspension package to match.
The tech you get
A lightweight and trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a powerful Bosch Performance CX 250W drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 32 km/h and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a 160 mm RockShox Yari RL fork with plush DebonAir spring, 150 mm of rear travel with a RockShox Deluxe RL shock, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line Comp 40 wheels, grippy 27.5+ mid-fat tyres, a dropper post, 1×12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain and Shimano 4-piston hydraulic brakes for extra stopping power.
The final word
For all the performance advantages of Powerfly LT 9.7’s trail-ready spec, it’s the lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame that sets it apart from all others. It’s lighter, faster and has the good looks worthy of a trail bike of this calibre.
Why you’ll love it
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame with alloy stays make for a bike that’s light and trail-tough
- Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- Longer travel suspension and 27.5+ mid-fat tyres are the perfect combination for traction, stability and capability on rough trails
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we’ve refined in our decades-long trail heritage
If you wish to discuss this product please feel free to call into our store at 269 Burwood Road, contact us by phone on 03-3832114 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assembly by our cycle mechanics will incur a charge, this will include a free 6-week service check when assembled by us.