Full Stache 8 is a full suspension 29+ trail bike with an oversized appetite for rugged back-country riding. Sure-footed mid-fat tyres, a 1×12 drivetrain, 130 mm of front and rear travel, super short chainstays, and some ridiculously clever engineering make this 29+ trail bike the ideal rig for rugged singletrack and trail explorations into the unknown wild.
It’s right for you if…
You believe that mountain biking isn’t about racing or showing off. It’s about the experience of being out there in the rough, wonderful wild. For you, every ride is both a battle against nature and an appreciation of it. There’s a whole lot of beauty in mud, rocks and roots. Trails don’t need to be perfectly sculpted to be enjoyed.
The tech you get
An Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness in the rough and a Knock Block steerer stop to protect against spinning bars, a full SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 drivetrain with a huge gear range, a Fox Float rear shock with 130 mm of travel and Trek’s exclusive RE:aktiv damper, a 130 mm RockShox Pike fork with a wide range of adjustment, aggressive 29×3.0˝ Bontrager XR4 Tubeless Ready mid-fat tyres on beefy 40 mm rims and a Bontrager Dropper post.
The final word
This is a new breed of performance back-country trail bike. If you love seeking out the untamed trails in the wild and discovering new lines while ripping bikepacking adventures, Full Stache 8 is your dream ride. It’s like that one friend who’s always egging you on to go a little further, because there’s bound to be something epic right over the next ridge or at the bottom of the next valley.
Why you’ll love it
- This bike was born for adventure in the wild outback, where capability isn’t just something that’s nice to have, but an absolute essential
- Mid-fat tyres are sure-footed on technical singletrack, tricky descents and whatever trail you’ll find where other riders dare not roam
- The shifter-style, underbar remote dropper post lever is super intuitive and easy to use
- 29×3.0˝ tyres give you the flotation of a fat bike with the speed and momentum of a fast-rolling 29er
- Super short chainstays make Full Stache surprisingly agile, even with its 29+ wheels
If you wish to discuss this product please feel free to call into our store at 269 Burwood Road, contact us by phone on 03-3832114 or email us at email@example.com.
Assembly by our cycle mechanics will incur a charge, this will include a free 6-week service check when assembled by us.