From neighbourhood rides on the road to off-road winery tours, Dual Sport+ Women’s is a go-anywhere electric bike that helps you get outside, stay active and have fun. A powerful, reliable Bosch drive system, front suspension, included front and rear lights, and an extraordinary amount of capability make it the perfect e-bike for anyone who wants to explore more than one kind of terrain.
It’s right for you if…
You’re up for all kinds of adventures, and want an quality e-bike to be your trusty companion on every ride. You want the ability to ride efficiently on the road as well as dirt tracks, and want the best new electric bike technology at an exceptional value.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-life 500 Wh battery, a lower standover height that makes it easier to mount and dismount, a powerful Bosch Active Line Plus 250 W drive system that helps you sustain speeds up to 32 km/h, a Bosch Purion controller, an SR Suntour NRX suspension fork with a lockout feature, hydraulic disc brakes, a 10-speed drive train with a wide range of gears, front and rear lights plus a saddle-integrated light mount and wide tyres for stability on a variety of terrain.
The final word
Capable, modern, sleek. Dual Sport+ Women’s is more than an e-bike. This ride can take you anywhere, at any time. Whether you’re cruising the neighbourhood, commuting or exploring dirt tracks, Dual Sport+ delivers the best in new e-bike tech and a wealth of new features that make for a comfortable, fun ride.
Why you’ll love it
- Electric bikes amplify your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The fork’s lockout feature ensures that you’re always riding efficiently: close it for smooth road surfaces, open it up on rougher trails
- An upright, comfort-first geometry puts you in the perfect position to take in the sights
- Make it yours: it’s easy to accessorise with a rack, mudguards and more!
If you wish to discuss this product please feel free to call into our store at 269 Burwood Road, contact us by phone on 03-3832114 or email us at email@example.com.
Assembly by our cycle mechanics will incur a charge, this will include a free 6-week service check when assembled by us.