The Hammer S line of 29er, 130mm trail bikes, are engineered in Germany to be super-light, but tough enough to handle everything you throw at them. With a smart geometry-adjusting headset, you can swap in your 27.5+ wheels and keep the same geometry, for even burlier ride days. All bikes in the range feature Rockshox front and rear suspension, Syncros dropper posts, Shimano hydro brakes and SRAM’s excellent Eagle 12 speed drive trains
KEY FEATURES OF THE HAMMER S1 MOUNTAIN BIKE
- German-engineered light alloy 130mm travel 29er frame with internal cables and 27.5+ compatibility
- Rockshox Recon Gold RL Boost fork with Debon Air damper
- SRAM NX Eagle 12 speed components for bullet proof shifting
- Shimano M420/401 hydraulic 4 piston brakes
- Syncros cockpit with internally routed dropper post
If you wish to discuss this product please feel free to call into our store at 269 Burwood Road, contact us by phone on 03-3832114 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assembly by our cycle mechanics will incur a charge, this will include a free 6-week service check when assembled by us.